- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Marquette University’s School of Dentistry
- Surgical Internship – Jackson Memorial Hospital; Residency – University of Florida at Shands Jacksonville
Availability: Primarily Lake Norman/Denver Office – M-F 8AM – 5 PM; Fri – 8AM – 2PM (by appointment)
Specialties: TMJ Treatment
Dr. Erik Reitter is a board certified Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon who is a graduate of Marquette University’s School of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery. His surgery internship took place at Jackson Memorial Hospital and residency at the University of Florida at Shands Jacksonville.
At Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery, Dr. Reitter completed an extensive fellowship training focusing on TMJ/Facial pain treatments.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
Dr. Reitter is a certified member of:
- The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- The North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Dr. Reitter is also a volunteer for the General Practice Residency and Oral Medicine Programs at Carolinas Medical Center. His special interests include full scope TMD/facial pain treatments.